Yellow Polyps! A lot of them on nice LR! A tapioca tea drink + $0.10!!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by kinetic, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Hey Art, if it would be easier for you do you want to bring down the stuff to the swap tomorrow? I should be getting there as bit before noon ... Robin

2. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

oh darnit! I brought the frag but totally forgot to find you!

my own fault for not going through my cooler to make sure I found everyone I needed to find =(

I came home and went through the frags I brought home and was like... "oh crap, I still have this one! =X"

You're in the city right? I might head over there tomorrow afternoon. Here's a pic of your frag:

[​IMG]

otherwise if you're ever in east bay I can meetup with you.

3. Ha! I was going to ask you today about this but I didn't want to seem pesky ... shoulda done it anyway! I'm actually in Lafayette but work in the City. Maybe I can swing by your place, if that would be easier. That piece looks great ...

4. Art, it turns out I need to be in Berkeley this AM around 9:30 - 10. I've got to get home pretty quick for a family event, but if you get this before 9 AM and it would be OK to swing by, please shoot me a reply. Thanks!

5. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

ah, so sorry, I slept in today and didn't check the message boards. I'll send you a PM.

6. No worries, I'm busy for the next couple days but may have time mid afternoon Tuesday to do a quick swing by ... my guess is you'll be working! LMK.

7. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

If you want, I work in Concord, CA and can bring the frag to work.

I'm sure it's pretty darn close to Lafayette. My friend lives there and it's like 15 minutes away I believe.

I work in Concord until about 5pm, and then I usually get some food and hit the gym before heading home in berkeley (to work some more, lol). I'm usually home by 8:30 - 9pm.

Let me know =)

8. Art, you in this weekend or out and about again? I might be able to come over sometime Sat if you'll be around. Otherwise, we can arrange a time to meet after work for the transfer. I may also be working from home next Tuesday and could come out to Concord to pick it up from you ... just a short drive, about 15 min like you say. LMK your weekend schedule and we can go from there. Thanks!

9. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

Out of town this weekend again =( I'm such a crappy frag trader I just realized, so freakin busy, but everyone's so patient it's great.

Tuesday in Concord sounds great. Please remind me with a PM or something before hand so I can remember to bring the frag with me. I'm usually a zombie in the mornings haha =)

talk to you soon.

10. Art, can you shoot me a PM on RC (or here for that matter) with your contact info? It turns out I'll be around here tomorrow as well, and can come by your work then. Thanks, Robin