High Tide Aquatics

Yellow watchmen goby eating a bristleworm

I took a peek at my tank last week and caught my yellow watchmen goby feasting on an unlikely meal. He was eating a bristleworm which I didn't ever expect to see. It was pretty interesting to see as you could see all of the bristles stuck around the outside of his mouth. Here are a couple snapshots along with a link to the video I posted on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AST_YVQtdzQ

Probably was like me that one time I accidentally ate a jalapeno ... oooh man I think I did a water change on my entire body, I had to have drank a gallon of water....

sfsuphysics said:
Probably was like me that one time I accidentally ate a jalapeno ... oooh man I think I did a water change on my entire body, I had to have drank a gallon of water....

Haha! The funny thing is he kept spitting it out (or just losing hold of it) and then picking it right back up.

Thanks for the nice comments guys! I love seeing all the strange things that go on in our tanks.

That is awesome! It sounds like the goby is a big Giants fan. I could hear the game on in the background on the You-Tube. Hilarious!

JAR said:
That is awesome! It sounds like the goby is a big Giants fan. I could hear the game on in the background on the You-Tube. Hilarious!

Haha! Yup...the whole aquarium family as well as myself are Giants fans! Of course watching him down that bristleworm took precendence over the game!

Back