Kessil

Yet another treasure found

To build or not to build...

• Heck, why not?

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Nah, is just going to collect dust...

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
So I'm taking stuff to the dumpster outside the building; taking advantage of the box since I still have tons of stuff (crap for a normal person) in the basement; removing old pieces of wood here and there, taking apart kitchen cabinets that somehow ended up in the basement ?!?!
All of the sudden nice pieces of glass, low Iron some of them, show up behind a piece of plywood... my old frag tank that sprung a leak and I took it apart to put it back together some day !!!
I gave the stand I built for it away couple years back then I just forgot about the tank.
So here's the poll...

Yeah, do it!
If it's the same stand I am holding, you are welcome to have it back. Lucky, I almost paint it black last week but been busy.

Well, today I picked up a nice piece of glass for the bottom of the frag tank; the original glass pane had a corned badly chipped.
Visited Gusty, had a nice chat and asked him about the future of the glass piece so rather than fraggin' it I took it home so I don't have to deal with either buying a replacement piece of 3/8" glass or shortening the tank with a diamond saw.
Glass piece is 4x2 as it is the original and the sweetest thing is that the glass is pre-drill for closed loop; no tto mention 3/4" thick.
Over the summer I'll find some time to put that thing back together; will use black silicon since I got couple tubes not long ago.

Back