got ethical husbandry?

Yippeeee!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
I usually don't get very excited about any new arrival but even after 12 hours of driving today, I still have enough excitment left in me to build a second Eifel tower. Yes, I left for Los Angelos this morning at 4AM and just got back about an hour ago (it's midnight now) and unloaded the most exciting load ever in the history of my shop! Just look at some of the pics I just took.....

IMG_8246.jpg

IMG_8248.jpg

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8256.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8271.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8281.jpg

Did you see the first pic? That's an Aussie Gold Torch! Anyway, I got in a hell of a lot more but I think those are enough to tease you guys for now...

The "regular" torch...got plenty in stock. The Gold? Not too many. Only have two heads. In fact, for the entire shipment that my supplier brought in, he only received four heads total. I think Vivid Aquarium in LA got the first two. I got the second picking so I was very lucky! You don't want to know how much that is. It's the only torch that's in the grow-out tank so you already know it's not gonna be cheap...lol.

Thanks for the kind compliments, everybody.

Jeremy...you got it, bud. I'll give it a week or so to get acclimated then I'll frag it. I'll let you know when it's ready for ya.

Alfred...yah...I am tryin' man. Anything to get you guys in my door! lol.

BTW...here's some additional pics of the new stuff and since I had the camera out, I thought I sneak in a few shots of the old stuff that's been coloring up really nicely. Hope you guys enjoy them. ...

IMG_8316.jpg

IMG_8361.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8401.jpg

IMG_8422.jpg

IMG_8454.jpg

IMG_8462.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8498.jpg

IMG_8313.jpg

IMG_8306.jpg

IMG_8308.jpg

I do apologize ahead of time as I don' have the time to price some of the new stuff yet. I picked up the Aussie stuff as a package deal so I need figure how to price the individual fairly. I'll update this thread asap once I am ready. Thanks for being patient!

Back