Zambavi's green fuzzy mushroom

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by bigdeeezy, Apr 2, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

i got this mushroom from Jeff couple months ago and now i have 2 to give back standard dbtc rules apply and can arrange pickup at the April meeting or at my house in san jose

[​IMG]

2. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

We would like to be considered for 1 of them. We will be at April meeting.

Mike Ray

3. badbread

badbread Guest

Me as well, I've gone long enough without them... I love these mushrooms and have a nice spot for them

4. zambavi

zambavi Guest

nice... my first 2nd gen DBTC! Glad to see they are doing well for you!

5. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

mike and jay they are yours hope to meet you guys soon....yea jeff these guys are splitting like there is no tomorrow lol...how is the orange cap i gave you doing?

6. zambavi

zambavi Guest

The cap is doing well... It's put on more than a 1/4" of growth around the entire edge already... the color has turned a more pastel type orange than I thought it would... it's almost pickish looking at times.

7. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

jay and mike how is the shroom doing for you guys?

8. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

i have 2 more frags of the shrooms if anyone is interested...i might be at the swap or can meet you around my area for pickup

9. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I would like to give one a try, I haven't had any shrooms yet. I'll be at the swap.

10. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

sounds good Tim...still have one left if anyone else is interested.

11. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Is the frag still available?

12. bigdeeezy

bigdeeezy Guest

I can possibly get you a frag if you like

13. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I have 2 of these. I had to start pruning them off the rocks because they sting the crap out of LPS, seem to leave sps alone though.