1. The 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap is today!

Become a member in order to participate in today's swap!
  2. Hey Bay Area Reefers!

Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.

Thank you for your patience!

Your Webmin

New Profile Posts

1. CoralDad127
    CoralDad127 Bruce Spiegelman
    Hey Bruce ,
    I’m in a Dyer need of a QT tank for 9 fish. My Achilles Tang is looking I’ll and I think it’s ich which means all the fish gotta come out. Not sure what happened havnt added any fish in over a year. Any how, if you have something laying around I would appreciate it.
    Thanks buddy talk with you soon. Jason
  2. Jeff Rehling
    Jeff Rehling MolaMola
    When do you think my tank will be ready for the 'nem?
    1. MolaMola
      MolaMola
      No idea. Better ask on the forum
      Dec 6, 2018
  3. CoralDad127
    CoralDad127 Coral reefer
    Hello Coral Reefer,
    I was at the frag swap yesterday and pick up the 7 frag PAC at the auction
    The Walt Disney acro is dead not sure what can be done about this.
    Thanks talk with you soon
  4. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Ranjib Dey
    I have volunteered to have the first board meeting at my home in Oakland. Any day of the week works for me. Just let me know when and what time and I will schedule it. We need to be flexible so more than one date might make it easier to schedule. Thanks!
    1. Ranjib Dey likes this.
  5. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies glee
    I have volunteered to have the first board meeting at my home in Oakland. Any day of the week works for me. Just let me know when and what time and I will schedule it. We need to be flexible so more than one date might make it easier to schedule. Thanks!
  6. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Bruce Spiegelman
  7. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies rygh
    1. rygh
      rygh
      Only weekends for me, and not too early. Otherwise fairly flexible.
      Oct 20, 2018
  8. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies JVU
  9. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Wlachnit
  10. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet
    Liquidating everything due to divorce and sale of the house
    1. wrestle1952
      wrestle1952
      Are you selling the corals?
      Aug 31, 2018
  11. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet Thales
    Hi Richard, Mario (xcaret) recommended that I reach out to you about donating all my aquarium equipment to Cal Academy. Long story short, I bought 2 reefers' entire inventory last year. My system filed half of my garage. Unfortunately, I am divorcing and sold the house. We need to clear all the equipment by this Wednesday. Would Cal Academy accept my donation?
  12. PjFish
    PjFish
    Seven months saltwater newby!10g,30g, current project 120g(4×2×2) all mixed reefs
  13. Reefatosis
    Reefatosis
    Praying for snow
  14. SANdMAN
    SANdMAN
    empty tank, no stand, no water yet
  15. Jeff Rehling
    Jeff Rehling Coral reefer
    Thanks Coral Reefer for all your time today working on my tank! solid!
  16. Jeff Rehling
    Jeff Rehling
    Still learning this hobby!
  17. screebo
    screebo
    Raising N Class Snakeskin Endlers. One planted 30 gallon breeding tank and one planted 38 gallon bow-front for males only.
  18. bondolo
  19. Dnapareefer
    Dnapareefer sfsuphysics
    Hey buddy new member here any chance you could teach me how to post pictures on a thread id like to make a thread about my current build but cant upload pictures from my android.
  20. Coral2002
    Coral2002
    Happy Reef!