New Profile Posts

1. bondolo
  2. Zero Gravitas
    Zero Gravitas
    Just paid my dues!
  3. Alexx
    Alexx bluprntguy
    Hi I wonder if I can borrow your HOB Skimmer (Location: San Francisco; Member: @bluprntguy) not sure if you still have it of if you are still in this hobby.
    1. bluprntguy
      bluprntguy
      Hey Alexx. I’m just restarting my tank, but I sold the skimmer a few months ago.
      Feb 1, 2019
  4. Alexx
    Alexx
    I do website design if you need help with a website :)
  5. dswong01
    dswong01 Apon
    Arnold do have cfm tickets?
  6. gimmito
    gimmito wfong
    How many nems do you have for sale?
  7. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies mray2660
    Mike, The file box you gave me has docs from 2004-05. Most are of new members and IRS statements. There are no documents from the State of California or anything officially recognizing us as an entity.

There is one file pertaining to your wife and her mother and father which should be with your documents.

Therefore, there has to be another file box with the pertinent information.
  8. CoralDad127
    CoralDad127 Bruce Spiegelman
    Hey Bruce ,
    I’m in a Dyer need of a QT tank for 9 fish. My Achilles Tang is looking I’ll and I think it’s ich which means all the fish gotta come out. Not sure what happened havnt added any fish in over a year. Any how, if you have something laying around I would appreciate it.
    Thanks buddy talk with you soon. Jason
  9. Jeff Rehling
    Jeff Rehling MolaMola
    When do you think my tank will be ready for the 'nem?
    1. MolaMola
      MolaMola
      No idea. Better ask on the forum
      Dec 6, 2018
  10. CoralDad127
    CoralDad127 Coral reefer
    Hello Coral Reefer,
    I was at the frag swap yesterday and pick up the 7 frag PAC at the auction
    The Walt Disney acro is dead not sure what can be done about this.
    Thanks talk with you soon
  11. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Ranjib Dey
    I have volunteered to have the first board meeting at my home in Oakland. Any day of the week works for me. Just let me know when and what time and I will schedule it. We need to be flexible so more than one date might make it easier to schedule. Thanks!
    1. Ranjib Dey likes this.
  12. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies glee
    I have volunteered to have the first board meeting at my home in Oakland. Any day of the week works for me. Just let me know when and what time and I will schedule it. We need to be flexible so more than one date might make it easier to schedule. Thanks!
  13. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Bruce Spiegelman
  14. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies rygh
    1. rygh
      rygh
      Only weekends for me, and not too early. Otherwise fairly flexible.
      Oct 20, 2018
  15. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies JVU
  16. 2manyhobbies
    2manyhobbies Wlachnit
  17. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet
    Liquidating everything due to divorce and sale of the house
    1. wrestle1952
      wrestle1952
      Are you selling the corals?
      Aug 31, 2018
  18. livingwaterplanet
    livingwaterplanet Thales
    Hi Richard, Mario (xcaret) recommended that I reach out to you about donating all my aquarium equipment to Cal Academy. Long story short, I bought 2 reefers' entire inventory last year. My system filed half of my garage. Unfortunately, I am divorcing and sold the house. We need to clear all the equipment by this Wednesday. Would Cal Academy accept my donation?
  19. PjFish
    PjFish
    Seven months saltwater newby!10g,30g, current project 120g(4×2×2) all mixed reefs
  20. Reefatosis
    Reefatosis
    Praying for snow