Reef nutrition

My Frugal 55g

Shrimp is in the frag tank and tang is in the DT. That tang wasn’t well treated in his last tank, not sure what happened to his tail fin. He was like this when I got him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture update
c329356800a50438fc1234659968f752.jpg
12a191de1ddc2adbdd847110db588b56.jpg

How are the clarkiis and nem doing? Behaving? Male clarkii get his R&R in and recovering?

90c8957326d67295498f4c465a44f8b1.heic

nem is getting huge the female is still attacking the male if he gets too close, but he’s healing slowly.

Pretty nice colors there. I notice what might be halimeda? algae, it's calcareous and will consume a lot of calcium from your water; if it gets out of control your Calcium will drop dramatically. Nice macro and a lot of people like it.
As Mike points, watch out for those dinos.

No this is from the rock I got from boun, I broke dow the bowl and going to sell, give away small frags as soon as they cure up

How do you get your psammacora to grow? I've had a couple of frags and I can't get them to grow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you get your psammacora to grow? I've had a couple of frags and I can't get them to grow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I only had this for couple months, can’t tell if it grew much. But I placed it near mid water flow and close to the light at top.

Back