Neptune Aquatics

My Frugal 55g

upload_2017-7-27_23-27-13.png

Monti eating nudibranchs on the digitata there.

Those bleaching in color is from long time in the shade under another coral. As far as I can see, I can’t spot a nudi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are adults and with two of them in the pic, start treating and dipping the montis. Killing one won't do it since they lay eggs regular and will decimate the entire colony along with any other montis you have in the tank.

thanks Eric, managed to get 4 out of the tank since last night. will continue to monitor the pest, sadly that rock I obtained turns out to be full of pests, yet so encrusted with many corals :/ i might frag the hell out of it and throw it away, it's got everything that you don't want.

Those are adults and with two of them in the pic, start treating and dipping the montis. Killing one won't do it since they lay eggs regular and will decimate the entire colony along with any other montis you have in the tank.

thanks Eric, managed to get 4 out of the tank since last night. will continue to monitor the pest, sadly that rock I obtained turns out to be full of pests, yet so encrusted with many corals :/ i might frag the hell out of it and throw it away, it's got everything that you don't want.

Look for the eggs. They tend to be on the shaded side of montis. You can try to seal them over with superglue if there's not too many. Or do a brutal fragging of any montis you want to save.

As long as it doesn’t move and not touching my pugs I’m letting it stay in the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back