Our mission

Ashburn’s not so frugal 90g

I like the bubble gum repair on the overflow - you are a master technician:p
with 1 drip/day i dont feel like I want to redo the plumbing on this tank and went ahead used water-weld on it. and works like magic, 0 leaks so far. this tank is going to be replaced with another tank soon anyways.

Finally installed the GFO reactor and redid the plumbing in the sump, now it has 1 return pump instead of 2. And within 1 week, GFO has successful got my GHA in check.
63a40fe4c59fca8b92e8e7716807ad4b.jpg

7e3f3a766d229710054e807502e5b835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Utter chaos had a baby!
42461dd8b31394ee52104124f3cb769c.jpg

Still battling low PH and I think it has to do with low air flow in garage. Also I stopped using my skimmer for 3rd day, and things are looking better without it running.

But tonight’s ph test finally looks better in 8.0 Range.
6ac1100baf2f7c2d0fe2e7405f6e57fc.jpg

Should I start to use ph probe for more accurate results?

I’m also selling a used mp40wQD since I’m getting a cheaper older model. Pm me for price.

Are you using one?also, seems to my running the skimmer should help raise ph...maybe you need to run the air intake for the skimmer to outside air?

or just run a line from outside into the skimmer, but my other dilemma is that i'm now running my system without skimmer running and so far it's been great, I might not even going to run skimmer for a while. maybe a air stone pump that pumps fresh air from outside in the sump?

So I did some test when I get home and right away my ph level was below 8.0 and after 2 hours of opening my garage door, it went up to 8.2 but no better. I also did another test before I left for work at 4am, which is again dropping to 7ish.

@jepoy, @DEATH BY SNU SNU are you guys experiencing low ph in your garage tanks?

I might have to try this down the road if ph stays this low
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...ur-tanks-ph-with-a-co2-scrubber.57609/page-11
btw my ph is 8.5

Back