Kessil

Where to buy live pods locally

So I thought the first batch of pods I added was established but I am not seeing much activity at night. Normally I wouldn't be scrambling to find some but I already added an awesome scooter blenny and he is looking a little skinny and isn't moving around like he was when i first got him. I've been trying to get him to eat other frozen foods ever since I got him but he's just not taking to anything. Back to the subject of this thread, where can i get some live pods locally to keep this little guy swimming?

Any of the places which carry the Reef Nutrition products can order live Tigger Pods. All About Fish in Pleasant Hill has had them on occasion as well.

Maybe try Cyclopeze or arcti pods. They both are enticing to picky eaters sometimes. Maybe mix in a little live brine at the same time to fool him?

I've tried Cylopeze and arcti pods with no luck and I haven't seen live tiger pods anywhere but I'll start making some calls. Thanks!

have u tried tigger feast or arcti feast? might save u some cheddar down the line.

Arcti-Pods is the name... but he stated he tried it with no success.

Tigger-Feast is released twice a year and we're a few months away from the next release so i doubt there is any to be had anywhere.

I've tried Cylopeze and arcti pods with no luck and I haven't seen live tiger pods anywhere but I'll start making some calls. Thanks!

Well thank god for that, Tiger-Pods is a trademark violation of our mark. Tigger-Pods :D

I highly doubt it, but I'll take your word on it.

I personally made the last batch over six months ago (shelf life of it) and haven't had it for sale in 5 months. With over 800 stores on our roster alone, and only 400 bottles being made, there was a cap on how much one store could buy.

Are you sure you are not talking about Tigger-Pods, we sell thousands of those a week.

Back