Kessil

Hello!

Hi, I'm Lawrence and 21 years old and as I get more and more sucked into this hobby I find myself searching for local reefers and can't seem to come across too many. So I'm reaching out on here! I live in San Francisco and I'm addicted to coral particularly SPS and LPS so let me know if you're around so I can steal your coral haha. I'm thinking about becoming a member on BAR but I'm just not sure what becoming a member is all about yet. I'm sure I'll find out soon! I was also thinking about a tank thread... we'll see!

Welcome. In sf too. Make a thread, become a member, meet other members. It's all good. Being a member opens you up to special events, dbtc, and buy sell trade forum.

Welcome! I highly recommend becoming a member. Being a member is what you make of it. You can be as active or as inactive as you like, but I recommend being active since BAR members are a great group of people with tons of advice and people are always willing to help when needed. Also we have a lot of fun at our events! Using the forums is a great resource, but I recommend actually going out to an event and meeting everyone in person. :)

Back