Reef nutrition

Reef-A-Palooza 2015 Who's Going and Who Wants to Come?

Well after much thought and debating I'm fairly certain I won't be joining y'all down there this year. I wanted to go but I just don't think the tanks are in a good enough place to be able to withstand the week or so of neglect it would take to recover.

That being said have fun and be safe y'all. Also take lots of pictures and hope you all find something sexy for your tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Will definitely try to take some pictures to share with everyone who can't make it this year. Hopefully next year we'll see you down there :)

Wahooo this weekend is rap! So excited we've got 4 people in the car!

If youre from BAR be sure to say Hi!

Jonmos weve gotta get a birthday drink!!!
Yes I'm excited also... Bringing a cooler just in case I come back with livestock... Lol

Mike yes we will have to get B-Day drinks [emoji6]

Jon

:D it's tomorrow!

We're rolling out at the asskrak of dawn to meet nav in santa clara.

Rules for being in my car
  1. You must do your best to have fun during this 6.5 hour car ride.
  2. Periods of awkward silence must be limited to a maximum of 10 minutes.
  3. I get to taste any yummy snacks you are eating.
  4. If youfart in my car, I get a frag of your coral.
  5. If you did not have fun at Reef-a-palooza, I am leaving you in Costa Mesa.

Well unlike mike @Enderturtle and his carpool gang we are leaving at 2-3ish this afternoon and heading down as I am more of a night owl then an early bird....lol

I am supper excited and have looked at the vendor list and made notes of certain questions that I have for vendors so that I don't forget as I will most likely be drooling most of the time...lol

Also don't forget you coolers if you decide to pick up any corals or livestock

LMAO at Enderturtle's car rules. (Perfect for my middle schoolers, too.) He did not specify music selection - we may be hearing about that...
Hope everybody has fun down there!

I walked away with some killer zoas and an awesome steal on a rainbow monti, will definitely post pics as soon as I get a chance to take pictures of my loot :)

Damn should have seen if anyone wanted to pile into my bus, although that thing sucks diesel like no ones business and the cost of fuel even split 13 ways would probably end up costing less than a plane ticket :D

Although the bus is currently parked at the farm.

Back