High Tide Aquatics

[August 20, 2016] Regional FRAG SWAP

@tankguy will be donating a jar of Reef Roods Coral Food to the frag swap raffle! :D

Plz let me know if yall want to donate stuff to the swap! :) We are looking for more prizes!

ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS UNTIL THE FRAG SWAP :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 290
Just sent the payment, can't wait :) Will definitely be willing to help out and will keep an eye out for that volunteer thread.

I too have sent payment.

I can't wait to see all the club members, it's nice not having something already planed on the same day as the club events this year.....

The op says there will be premium corals for sale but will there be frag packs for sale that are labeled for participation in the swap?

There will probably be some 3 coral frag pack deal for sale from the vendors.

If youre new to the frag swap I recommend them. Obviously a 3 coral frag pack will not be the most exciting corals for other people to pick up But they will get you into the swap.

The overall success of a frag swap is dependent on having a good ratio between nice corals and average corals. Thats why im such a big fan of bonus/ultra corals.

When bringing corals to a frag swap, ask yourself if other people would be interested in this frag.

Just wanted to remind people, especially those coming for their first time, to bring money for parking. I believe its like two bucks and the machines dont accept cards. Really looking forward to this event :)

I am bummed that I will be unable to attend this frag swap as I love volunteering at the registration table and greeting everyone! I do plan on giving Mike (@Coral reefer) some frags to add to the tables! Just FYI...

Cafeteria is in the center of the campus (Room 2300). The closest parking lot is B12 but park in Lot C or D to avoid Flea Market and $2.00 for parking all day. Have a great time everyone!!

Last edited:
Back