Cali Kid Corals

First Maxima Clam

We've added an adult (6-7") Maxima in our new tank a few weeks ago. Seems like he's been doing well, but the added demand for alk/calc were a good motivator to get our dosing pumps up and running.

2016-08-09%2017.06.05.jpg

You should send him to me -- he'd look great under your old lights :)

Did I tell you the irony is that when we got here and setup this tank I ended up buying the same lights again from a BRS member?

I told myself they'd likely sit in the basement and I wouldn't use them but ended up having a tank up a month or so after we got here.

Did I tell you the irony is that when we got here and setup this tank I ended up buying the same lights again from a BRS member?

I told myself they'd likely sit in the basement and I wouldn't use them but ended up having a tank up a month or so after we got here.

So not surprised. Addictions are a terrible thing -- I know this because after I bought yours I added two more and then switched all of them out for A360w's. Then I went to a Reefer's Anonymous meeting.

Stunning! I miss my clam after growing beautifully for a few years and then one day not happy, not opening much, and then died! Will try again soon - I think it kept my water very clear! Good luck and glad you are still keeping in touch with us after moving!

Back