Neptune Aquatics

[Nov 11, 2017] Dick's Tank tour and luncheon (Oakland, CA)

We had the bay bridge closed for about 27 minutes today due to demolition of old pier foundations this morning. This may have caused delays from San Francisco to Oakland

Ahh so that's it. Google maps just flagged it as an "accident" .. or maybe there was an accident as well as the demo work, which would explain why it was saying ~ 2 hour drive times. That would be one ugly accident to do that.

Thank you so much Dick and Linda for hosting and Asia for helping to organize!

I had a great time chatting, enjoyed the tanks, learned a few things. The lunch was yummy and I won one of Mark and Peter’s Hollywood stunner chalices in the raffle!

Thank you Dick and Linda. We had a nice time :)

I was stoked to see the tanks . I lov the hawk fishes , I wish I could keep one , but I love shrimps as well
3FBF2D45-78D0-46BB-B594-726EF916AC7F.jpeg

The zoa heavy tank is a neat Red Sea reefer
4CACCACD-ED9F-42B9-98E4-1455EAF3236F.jpeg

Love the setosa colonies, we were discussing how slow they grow
C56D438E-29FE-4C83-8BFC-34D97CA38612.jpeg

Jack o lantern was another great coral , love the growth
D8491129-BEE9-4630-A525-8F4F875B1136.jpeg

Again, thank you for having us :)

Attachments

• EEF83C38-68FF-41D4-A5FC-E6AA73D5E601.jpeg
    EEF83C38-68FF-41D4-A5FC-E6AA73D5E601.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 403
Thank you all for coming. Linda and I were pleased to meet everyone both old members and members that were new to us.
It appears that there are more members here in the east bay than I thought, and I would like to know how many would like to participate in a tank tour in the future. I’m always interested in seeing what other’s are doing. Different fish, corals, etc,

Thanks Dick and Linda for having us all over! You have some great tanks going!
Also great to always meet people offline and chew the fat a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for coming. Linda and I were pleased to meet everyone both old members and members that were new to us.
It appears that there are more members here in the east bay than I thought, and I would like to know how many would like to participate in a tank tour in the future. I’m always interested in seeing what other’s are doing. Different fish, corals, etc,
@Apon told me about this Easy Bay Tank tour. I hope you have it again soon as I would love to visit.

Back