got ethical husbandry?

LOCATION CHANGED! December Holiday potluck! Featuring Rich Ross! (Fremont) LOCATION CHANGED

I am going to try and attend. If I do, maybe I will try and bring some pulled pork. No promises yet. Just sounds like fun and it will give me a NOC (North of Coyote) reason to also hit Neptune Aquatics on the way back and also maybe check out Jimmy's new place.

Oh what the. Didn't know that there was a LFS closer to me than Neptune. Will have to check them out later today.

Still trying to nail down my calendar for that Saturday.

Oh what the. Didn't know that there was a LFS closer to me than Neptune. Will have to check them out later today.

Still trying to nail down my calendar for that Saturday.

A word of warning, it's a little hard to find. Once you get where Google maps tells you to go, drive into the parking lot and go to the backside of the complex. The front door is at the backside of the building.

A word of warning, it's a little hard to find. Once you get where Google maps tells you to go, drive into the parking lot and go to the backside of the complex. The front door is at the backside of the building.
Reminds me of Reef Raft's old location when they set up shop for all of about a year before changing owners/names. There were in some business complex area but not all the streets actually went through, and most of the buildings were vacant, so it's not like you can say "make a right at the auto store"

Wish I could attend and catch up with some of the old timers, meet some of the new folks, but I am planning to move my newly acquired rock/reef/fish etc. from it's current home to mine on the 10th so will be busy getting ready on the 9th. Would have been fun to see how we've ll aged :)

Oh no way, you're back :)

>Gresham

@BAYMAC
Now there is a name from the past! I'm almost back .... Back to spending the $ at least, nothing much to show for it yet though .... so wait, yeah, I'm back! :)

I'm mainly out of it now, but time to time I get the bug. I maintain my friends tank so at least I get wet. I don't even work in that industry anymore... I work in a prototype machine shop managing the shop and running a fleet of 3D printers. The company is a robotics start-up.

I'm mainly out of it now, but time to time I get the bug. I maintain my friends tank so at least I get wet. I don't even work in that industry anymore... I work in a prototype machine shop managing the shop and running a fleet of 3D printers. The company is a robotics start-up.
At the risk of derailing this thread, I tried to DM you but for some reason I could not .... ???

Well of course I get sick a day before the event, so probably scratch my name off the list as I don't want to be Typhoid Mike here. If I feel better by tomorrow though I'll throw togteher a green salad or something.

Back