Kessil

O.O

Met @Ibn @ Neptune to pick up some things and look what we saw!

4b7dc17e2f7d2bb4ed6e7b8fc090f516.jpg

And look how much they are!

e26b103edfebf48aefef71e98c42f886.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because you guys think they are nice, I’m going after work to pick one up! I never know which frags to pick up at Neptune’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pick up one of everything. Grow them out and keep what you like :)

Ha! I wish. But even at $19.99 a frag, I don’t have that kind of budget. More importantly, I do want my wife to stick around lol

You have to remember that it looks nothing like what you see in the pictures.

How do I know? I have a lineaged piece sitting and growing in my tank.

I’m not saying this is WD. I’m saying it is very very close.

What lineage creature are you harboring?

I have a lineaged piece that looks fairly similar to the pictures. (Under slight blues of course)
That is until my foxface knocked it into the sand and it bleached.

It's very similar to the lineaged WD piece from what Vincent and I can tell. The phone is just horrible at picking up the colors.

Here's my lineaged piece for comparison. Lineage is JKR, who acquired his piece directly from Mike Biggar himself. What WD looks like in daylight.
jkr_wd_121817.jpg

The Neptune piece has more of a bluish tip, but similar color polyps. It could just be the light more than anything. Didn't pick one up yesterday while there since I was headed home and not to the office. Will be picking it up though, hopefully there's one left, and growing it near the lineage and see how it colors up.

Yeah but the point is he uses the phone picture of the "hey look at what I found" might as well used crayons at that point to draw it :D (reminds me... I miss the Crayola Plana, or hell the Mikey Me Likey Plana, twas mine... unfortunately thanks to Photobucket I don't think any pictures of it exist anymore)

I mean don't get me wrong, I trust Vincent's eyes if he says it looks "very very close", but the picture/argument is kind of laughable :D

Edit: through some google trickery, managed to snatch a blurry thumbnail of the Mikey Me Likey Plana :D (and yes this is off topic, and I'm not comparing it to the WD acro)
03M9hLR.png

Last edited:
I picked it up doesn't look like my wd but very close. Left is Neptune's right is from Tim plaza. For the price is not bad looked real nice.

4f161fffcc0373dbe0a596e8fe357836.jpg

Last edited:
Back