Kessil

Magnetic Reef Shelfs

We noticed that when we had a frag rack on the glass, some members of our clean up crew (hermit crabs, shrimps, and emerald crabs) couldn't get up to it to clean and we ended up with a lot of gha.
Cheers!

We noticed that when we had a frag rack on the glass, some members of our clean up crew (hermit crabs, shrimps, and emerald crabs) couldn't get up to it to clean and we ended up with a lot of gha.
Cheers!
I only have snails right now, and if they don't get their lazy asses up there I'll be having words! ;)

Cheers!

What is "gha"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got sick of moving my frag rack when I do glass cleaning, and frags falling off from time to time. So I went with frag tank and clean DT free of frag racks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still dosing, ph goes from ~ 8.04 up to 8.15 daily and the Mag is pretty constant too!

I have some diatom stuff going on, but it's pretty minor, just on the sand and waiting for it to figure itself out.

Back