Neptune Aquatics

Anyone want to do a grow out contest?

I’m not sure, I bought the whole thing from diablo corals a few weeks ago lol

Oh, that's cool. I just ask because I was the num num that started the Mohawk contest early last year and a few of us each took 1 polyp to over 150 in about 6 months. I prefer not to have that experience again. ;) Not to mention that at that pace, it makes it difficult to declare a winner because we didn't want to count the exact number of polyps.

Oh, that's cool. I just ask because I was the num num that started the Mohawk contest early last year and a few of us each took 1 polyp to over 150 in about 6 months. I prefer not to have that experience again. ;) Not to mention that at that pace, it makes it difficult to declare a winner because we didn't want to count the exact number of polyps.
Ahhh. well how about the contest will be a grow out contest, or first to 20 polyps, Just in case it grows fast. And I do like the look of the Mohawks, I want to get a small frag

Ahhh. well how about the contest will be a grow out contest, or first to 20 polyps, Just in case it grows fast. And I do like the look of the Mohawks, I want to get a small frag
I will bring you a frag of Mohawks to the swap. Someone gave some to Peter and I am just now getting ahead on giving them away.

These are Mohawks.
78D9AB86-575D-4BA6-81B9-5C9D92F52DE9.jpeg

I have Mohawks, I can give someone a few polyps. I don’t have a huge amount, but they grow fast and I’m trying to keep them pruned back a bit since their favorite thing to do while I’m not watching is crowd out my Sunny-D zoas nearby.

Back