High Tide Aquatics

[Apr 14, 2018] Members Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

MEMBERS-FRAGSWAP-BANNER.jpg

Share cool frags with cool people!

Saturday, April 14, Registration 11 am, swapping and lunch at 12 pm.

Admission: FREE
Lunch : FREE

This event is your welcome for being the awesome supporting member you are. Admission and Costco pizza free for those that rsvp, no pizza for people that don't rsvp!

Chabot college, Room 405

Last edited:
Oh. No idea what it will be like. All I can judge off is that coral farmers market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nope all you see is little containers with no lights. [emoji4] she'll be bored if she's not into corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha. She’s not interested in the fish tank. I just want to bring her so she can see more corals.

By my personal experienceand having a family that doesn’t enjoy the hobby as I do, if she is not interested in the fishtank, she might have a not so good time and you might not enjoy the swap at all.
It’s fun to hang for a while there, meet new reefers, see old faces, chat “coral” and maybe check someone’s tank while in the area.
I might go, not to swap but just to hang out and see what people brought along.

Haha.

So how do you choose? Are containers labeled?

Bring a blue flashlight, and it helps if you know what you're looking for. The containers are sorted on tables by type: LPS, SPS, Softies, so at least you have an idea of general type even if you don't know exactly what you're getting..

Back