Neptune Aquatics

[Apr 14, 2018] Members Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

Couldn't see the rsvp link from tapatalk. Went to the laptop and saw it but can't click on it. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
Hi, can anybody please bring GSP (Green Star Polyps) for the free table? I know that they are ineligible due to their "pest" status, but I do personally like them a lot and I had 3 GSPs in my 100g tank that were doing quite well until a couple of days ago that for some reason they do not open anymore and 2 of them even died. I have my tank with many different softies and 2 small hard ones and all other coral are doing great. So long story short, I would love to get some GSP from someone who could cut some frag.

From my side, I'll bring some Kenya Tree for the free table because I have one that is growing amazingly fast.

Hi, can anybody please bring GSP (Green Star Polyps) for the free table? I know that they are ineligible due to their "pest" status, but I do personally like them a lot and I had 3 GSPs in my 100g tank that were doing quite well until a couple of days ago that for some reason they do not open anymore and 2 of them even died. I have my tank with many different softies and 2 small hard ones and all other coral are doing great. So long story short, I would love to get some GSP from someone who could cut some frag.

From my side, I'll bring some Kenya Tree for the free table because I have one that is growing amazingly fast.

Where are you located? Have some to unload

Back