High Tide Aquatics

2018 BAR Events

Wlachnit

Past President
Below are the events we are planning for the year. Events are usually held the 2nd Saturday of the month... but stay tuned as a couple of these are TBD.

Apr 14: Member Frag Swap
May 12: Screen Cover Build
Jun 9: Kessil Tour
Jul: Fish Doc Clinic & Beach Cleanup
Aug 4: Coral Farmers Market - Saratoga
Sep 7-9: MACNA - Las Vegas
Oct 20: Regional Frag Swap
Nov: Steinhart Tour - cancelled
Dec 15: Holiday Potluck - Rich Ross

Last edited:
Can we get dates on these events so that I can block off date on the family calender so I can make it to more events. When the dates times and locations get posted a month or less from the actual day of the event the attendance will be low as I am sure I am not the only one that the wife that makes planned events months in advanced and if I have calendar events say BAR, she knows not to book something on that day ;)

Yes nice line up!!! I want to go the the Kessil event so please let me know that one ASAP....please

Many of the events are location tbd. Our old stomping grounds at chabot are certainly in their way out, and may be already gone. Getting a location has to happen before the dates can be formed up. I hear and understand your feedback, we will do our best!

Many of the events are location tbd. Our old stomping grounds at chabot are certainly in their way out, and may be already gone. Getting a location has to happen before the dates can be formed up. I hear and understand your feedback, we will do our best!
What’s up with Chabot? Why are we not going to be able to meet there anymore?

Wait, Steve is leaving the area?

I'll toss an unlisted date and event up there. Reefapalooza at the Anaheim Marriott on October 6-7th. Already have my room booked for the event, so hopefully the regional doesn't fall on the same weekend. I know that I've seen a number of members down there this last time, including Vincent, manning the Neptune booth. Also saw Kim, Felicia, and a few others as well.

Wait, Steve is leaving the area?

I'll toss an unlisted date and event up there. Reefapalooza at the Anaheim Marriott on October 6-7th. Already have my room booked for the event, so hopefully the regional doesn't fall on the same weekend. I know that I've seen a number of members down there this last time, including Vincent, manning the Neptune booth. Also saw Kim, Felicia, and a few others as well.
If we follow our tradition of the 2nd Saturday of the month, then our regional swap would be on October 13th. We would try not to have it overlap with Reefapalooza...if possible.

Below are the events we are planning for the year. Events are usually held the 2nd Saturday of the month... but stay tuned as a couple of these are TBD.

Apr 14: Member Frag Swap
May 12: Screen Cover Build
Jun: Kessil Tour
Jul: Fish Doc Clinic & Beach Cleanup
Aug: Farmers Market
Sep: MACNA - Las Vegas
Oct: Regional Frag Swap
Nov: Steinhart Tour
Dec: Rich Ross

Added dates for April and May.

Back