Kessil

[Apr 14, 2018] Members Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

From regional swap
5ec96080af3396830b9b479316b700bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recall the label requirement is:

Coral name
Lighting
Member name

Flow or other details are optional.

And the coral pic MolaMola included was cool but definitely optional, she was the only one I think. Label on top preferred over writing directly on the plastic or label on side. It would be better to not block the whole top of the container so we can see down.

That said, there is a lot of variability and tolerance in labeling.

oooyeahh plans cleared up. I'll be going.
Glad you can make it. You are more than welcome to come swap, but you rsvp'd too late to be included in pizza ordering. Anyone else that rsvp like yesterday (there are at least 6 people) please don't take pizza until everyone else gets Some. Order was made yesterday when we had 50 rsvp. You are welcome to have some after everybody else gets theirs.

You rsvp'd too late to be included in pizza ordering. Anyone else that rsvp like yesterday (there are at least 6 people) please don't take pizza until everyone else gets Some. Order was made yesterday when we had 50 rsvp. You are welcome to have some after everybody else gets theirs.

Great, thanks for the heads up. No worries.

Closest lot is Lot B

Bring exact change for parking machine.

$2 for all day parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always pay to be on the safe side but in the past I’ve been told (by the security guard) that we don’t have to pay.

Oh, and I’ve noticed that not all the machines work for cash whereas the coins always do.

FYI - I have 1 kessil arm that Kris donated to club. I picked it up yesterday. Are you guys setting up the tank?

So, running late probably getting there 12:20-12:30. Wondering if I can still participate in the swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back