Cali Kid Corals

70G Shroom Tank and Workspace

Not to mention they'll pick off excess pods in the DT... so everyone's a winner!

I'm tempted to add more coris wrasse to make this truly pop. A whole school of them would be awesome. Just need to make sure the system is settled before I increase the load.

For now, I am doing water changes using dirty water from my DT at a 2:1 ratio with clean water. Saves water plus shrooms love the extra goodness being offered.

I am also running chaeto in the dump to soak up excess nitrates too, just in case.

Couldn't help myself... was at Neptune yesterday and despite having 4 jbs, including a 4 color , I had to get this JB. Looks promising...so figured why not...

I've added a bunch new shrooms as well. Will sit down and try to document all the shrooms in my tank soon

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180503-134401_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180503-134401_Gallery.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 210
Couldn't help myself... was at Neptune yesterday and despite having 4 jbs, including a 4 color , I had to get this JB. Looks promising...so figured why not...

I've added a bunch new shrooms as well. Will sit down and try to document all the shrooms in my tank soon

Exact same one I was on the tip of buying. Bought some other mother colony corals though so didnt get it. Keep me updated on how it looks later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back