High Tide Aquatics

Build a Tank Screen Workshop

Hey folks, here is the current RSVP list for the tank screen building workshop/get-together at my place in Mountain View. If you want to attend and need a screen please post your RSVP in this thread by end of today to help order the right amount of materials.

Screen workshop RSVPs:
X@tankguy
@Deereef
@Ibn
@Yippee
@daddio
@Peter_B
@Apon
@enaldy
@NelsonCh
@hermit
@ddrueckh
@Cheedo
@Reefee
@OnTheReef
@Ashalye*
@coral4me*
@lm-coral-keeper*
*cannot attend but need screens

Attending, but don’t need materials:
X@Bruce_Spiegelman
@Vhuang168
X@Wlachnit
@NanoCrazed

Last edited:
Hey folks, here is the current RSVP list for the tank screen building workshop/get-together at my place in Mountain View. If you want to attend and need a screen please post your RSVP in this thread by end of today to help order the right amount of materials.

Screen workshop RSVPs:
@tankguy
@Deereef
@Ibn
@daddio
@Apon
@enaldy
@NelsonCh
@hermit
@ddrueckh
@Cheedo
@Ashalye*
@coral4me*
@lm-coral-keeper*
*cannot attend but need screens

Attending, but don’t need materials:
@Bruce_Spiegelman
@Vhuang168
@Wlachnit
@NanoCrazed
Unfortunately I won't be able to go... my arms are still not good [emoji856]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hello sorry I just saw this post. I would love to join. Not sure if it’s too late to sign up for both the event and membership? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is starting at 10am? or we should be there by 10am. Do we need to bring anything else?
Starting at 10. I have only one hacksaw and miter block - it would be helpful to have a couple more for folks to use. Screen materials arrived and are ready to go including a couple spline tools.

Starting at 10. I have only one hacksaw and miter block - it would be helpful to have a couple more for folks to use. Screen materials arrived and are ready to go including a couple spline tools.
Would you like to borrow my miter saw for the event?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back