Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Ok, It really is not clear. I am sure that I am not the only member that thinks the cost to participate is $100.

I want to clarify this is a no cost event.

This is an additional offer i have made is for you to give at least $100 commitment for a 50% discount on in stock live stock at the event.
If you want to take advantage of that offer I will also offer you the opportunity to purchase any coral(s) through my wholesalers at 25% off retail as a one time offer.
I am only trying to cover my costs for this upgrade, my time shared is my contribution to the club.

I don’t want this to be confusing it is a free event!

Here is the interest list I have so far for my offer, confirmations and additions are welcome.

Thank you everyone and I hope to see you there next weekend for this hands on event we will be getting wet. Lol

2acd5dab896370160be11167070ab129.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing that up for me Mike. I am planning on attending (I changed my vote) and am also interested in the coral deal. I just sent you $100 via PayPal.
Looking forward to this event.
Mark

Thanks for clearing that up for me Mike. I am planning on attending (I changed my vote) and am also interested in the coral deal. I just sent you $100 via PayPal.
Looking forward to this event.
Mark
Thank you Mark, I very much appreciate your support.
I verified your payment.
Have a great weekend and see you next weekend.
Mike

Looks like we are heading back to the lake so I won’t be there this weekend
Uh o, bad reefer no free corals for you.
I’m sure you’ll have more fun at the lake just less coral. LOL hope to see you next month at the farmers market.

I may be interested in the rock anemone, chalice, pectina, and blue mushroom. What are the prices?
Cheers! Mark
Mark,
Hi ya ok so here’s my prices for you (includes 50% discounted)

Rock anemone $45 (huge 4”)
Chalice $20
Pectina space invader colony $150 4”+
I would like to keep this to grow out but if I am able to get a frag from you now or later I will sell the colony.
Blue mushroom $20

Should I hold any of these for you?

Hi Everyone,
Really looking forward this event (I really enjoy rolling up my sleeves and building stuff) I saw the list above and was wondering how many of us there will be. Are you coming?

Looking like a smaller group tomorrow, maybe 4-5 people, busy group here.
Is anybody bringing coral to cut and share? Just curious. Looking forward to seeing your smiling faces tomorrow!
On another note aquaculture blue tuxedo urchins just arrived....
d79afabb11eeceea03fa3e4d2494b469.jpg

Back