Kessil

Marineland 200DD w/ stand and canopy, free to supporting member

That's a bit far for me to 'want' to travel, but i can hop in my car and help offload the aquarium at your house. That is, as long as you don't try to make me carry it up or down a 30 stairs :)

I can be available this Friday evening or most of the day Sunday. I can also help a weekday evening depending on what night it is. I know those are tough though.

Of course with my present time constraints, if you don't need my help, you wont break my heart!

I moved this to pm but its looking to see if possible to get it the 20th after work ( 5-7 pm ). Could move into my garage saturday morning the 21st

Would you be actually putting water in this one??:D

Man, water will be in a tank soon-ish
I'm sure that tank will make heck of a big tank dream in a small-ish footprint; 48x36 leaves plenty to imagination!
I have a couple suctions cups in SF if needed but am leaving tomorrow late in the evening and be back on the 23rd, that's why I didn't make a commitment to pick it up.
Don't be fooled by the 300lb mark; when Mike @sfsuphysics and I picked our tanks, his tank felt heavier than that, it was four of us.

@Apon yeah, Gusty would have loved that tank but his annual migration got in the way.

@daddio and just for the record, I have one of those Costco black bins already with saltwater, couple small rocks, a skimmer, couple heaters, power head and 4xT5@24w; YES T5HO!
Does that count?
...and one hermit crab so there's life in there!

I would totally take this tank as I’m looking for a 200DD, but I think someone else deserve this more than I do. Butttt if this fall through after my vacation , I will come pick it up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Here is what I need. Picking tank up next Friday ( 20th ) after work in concord. 2 more people to load it. Once it in Hayward 4 people to move it from truck to garage. That’s about 10 feet. Can be Saturday morning or Friday night

Here is what I need. Picking tank up next Friday ( 20th ) after work in concord. 2 more people to load it. Once it in Hayward 4 people to move it from truck to garage. That’s about 10 feet. Can be Saturday morning or Friday night
I can help if you do it on Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You have vehicle that fits stand and tank and canopy all at once? I can try to meet you at one or the other spot maybe. Probably not both though.

Back