Will you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
For the last minute peeps, or undecided folks, does the offer extend until Tomorrow if not full.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Offer is open to all who attend the event if you are interested. Hope to see you soon, have a great morning.
Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it looks as though I will miss this meeting, too. Interstate 580 was backed up to Grand Ave in Oakland and CA-24 was a parking lot from I-580 to the Caldecott tunnel. I wasn't about to spend an hour in traffic just to get to the toll plaza. Probably a game other event going on. Guess I will stay home. I hope you had a great time.

Thanks for hosting this event @fishdoctor Met a couple of new members and a couple not new members. Learned how to properly buff a tank and even a couple of plumbing tricks. I had a good time, Thanks Mike!!
Cheers! Mark

Thanks for hosting this event @fishdoctor Met a couple of new members and a couple not new members. Learned how to properly buff a tank and even a couple of plumbing tricks. I had a good time, Thanks Mike!!
Cheers! Mark
Mark,
I thoroughly enjoyed myself as well thank you so much for all of your help and great company. I got your voicemail and will just hang onto until I see you next. By the way I also still have the blue mushroom for you and since you picked up the tank it’s on me. I’ll bring it to the coral farmers market along with your boxes and cups for you. Thanks again it was a very successful event in large part due to your help and support.
8e45c061c461bd23e87525bbdd8ded1a.jpg

Well, it looks as though I will miss this meeting, too. Interstate 580 was backed up to Grand Ave in Oakland and CA-24 was a parking lot from I-580 to the Caldecott tunnel. I wasn't about to spend an hour in traffic just to get to the toll plaza. Probably a game other event going on. Guess I will stay home. I hope you had a great time.
Sorry traffic was a bust for you, it was a small group of 10 today but that seemed about perfect. Hope your day was good and you get to make the next event I host at my shop. Have a great weekend.
Michael

Thank you everyone who attended the event last Saturday I greatly appreciate your support and enjoyed meeting a few new people and having good conversation with everyone involved.
This was a push for me to do more aquaculture and coral conservation moving forward and makes me happy to be involved with a club that supports these ideals.
I hope to host another event for the club soon but looks like 2018 is full so I am thinking early 2019 would be great for another event. Taking idea submissions if you have any please suggest what you would like to do at the next event. Until then keep on growing your reef and keep me in mind for your quarantined fish and coral needs. Have a wonderful weekend all.
aa49442bfe31a154cc5e590f1287e563.jpg

Back