Jestersix

Rygh's 250 gallon - rev.2

So ... any great ideas on filling a 300G system?

The current plan is to let the RODI do its thing for days, then add salt. Like before.
But I am impatient.

Slugging buckets from the LFS store would not work.
Tap water, run through carbon and chlorine neutralized, does not seem so great.
Don't know of any one time water delivery people.

So ... any great ideas on filling a 300G system?

The current plan is to let the RODI do its thing for days, then add salt. Like before.
But I am impatient.

Slugging buckets from the LFS store would not work.
Tap water, run through carbon and chlorine neutralized, does not seem so great.
Don't know of any one time water delivery people.
I could do it in 2 trips, might not Be cost effective coming from sf tho...
How many gal per day do you get?

Booster pump is pretty affordable...double 100 gal membrane would go fast at 80psi...

Or .... I could not be an idiot.
:oops:

So when I first bought the house, the sprinkler heads and drip system kept exploding due to high pressure.
So I put a big 50 psi regulator on the sprinkler pipes, nicely fixing the problem.

Many years later, that largely forgotten ... guess where I connected my RODI. To the sprinkler section.
Doh!

So I temporarily reconnected the RODI to another spot with normal 70+ pressure. Noticeable difference.

Funny how a quick comment like you made can jog your memory.

Or .... I could not be an idiot.
:oops:

So when I first bought the house, the sprinkler heads and drip system kept exploding due to high pressure.
So I put a big 50 psi regulator on the sprinkler pipes, nicely fixing the problem.

Many years later, that largely forgotten ... guess where I connected my RODI. To the sprinkler section.
Doh!

So I temporarily reconnected the RODI to another spot with normal 70+ pressure. Noticeable difference.

Funny how a quick comment like you made can jog your memory.
Nice!

Double membrane add-on is still totally worth it in my opinion.

Well ... higher pressure caused the RODI tube to pop out of the connector to the hose.
Fixed easily. Fortunately outside and noticed fairly quickly.

Glad Mike is hooking me up with some salt water though.

Back