Jestersix

2018 CFM official thread

last year we sold Shirts, Memberships, Glue, and Club raffles tickets (soft goods). We are not allowed to sell any live goods or food.

Here is the CFM Friday night setup info:

Who: @Chromis, @NelsonCh and @Julius Chen
(chromis is bringing banner and vendor decals, shirts, couple hangers to display shirts, glue, fragplugs, small signage with prices, already picked up from @mray2660)

What: Help setup the booth & drapes in the room, to be provided at the site; setup BAR banner and leave BAR items for sale at booth (except for petty cash)

When: 6-8pm, Friday Aug. 3

Where: West Valley College, 14000 Fruitvale Ave, Saratoga
75fb40fe9fff1f8103dc9fe0afe9542a.jpg

To make everyone’s life easier, I took inventory before the event, so we don’t need to write down how many of whatever was sold. We’ll figure it out by comparing to inventory afterward.

Inventory before CFM:
Grey t-shirts:
S - 4
M - 1
L - 10
2XL - 4
3XL - 5

Black t-shirts:
S - 8
M - 4
L - 9
Xl - 5
2XL - 1
3XL - 0

Glue - 55
Frag plugs:
Statues 12
Discs, assorted 5

Someone bought a t-shirt last night so today there will be one less grey M, if anyone wanted to check my counting before the event start.

After this CFM we will recount and will need a volunteer to order more shirts in the sizes that we are running low on.

I had a great time today and glad I was able to help at the booth. I got to meet a lot of new faces and chat about reefs.

I asked my wife to sort through the sizes (12-1pm) but we didnt get a count. We did not find any XL of either color and was not able to sell a couple of shirts because of it. I suggest ordering more. Also, a couple of attendees were interested in the frag statues but different variety. Do we sell these online?

Hope to see you in the next meet up.

Back