Cali Kid Corals

MACNA 2018 - Las Vegas - September 7-9

Are you Attending

• Total voters
They were in San Diego? Odd, because Arnold and I walked by a table that had a "Neptune" sign on it but no one was there, and it looked like no one ever was.

Oh, I'm sorry there's some serious miscommunication and misunderstanding on my part... Neptune SYSTEMs was there, I remember the group photo we had, Neptune Aquarium was not there, and I swear I saw a sign for them, even maybe heard that they were going to skip?, or perhaps there was a local place also called Neptune. Too bad you guys don't do show discounts, that new Apex EL might make me actually get an Apex :D

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry there's some serious miscommunication and misunderstanding on my part... Neptune SYSTEMs was there, I remember the group photo we had, Neptune Aquarium was not there, and I swear I saw a sign for them, even maybe heard that they were going to skip?, or perhaps there was a local place also called Neptune. Too bad you guys don't do show discounts, that new Apex EL might make me actually get an Apex :D

There have been show discounts. Doesn’t always happen but you’ll never know.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know, at least from other vendors, in my EXTREMELY limited experience it's been display model, or some sale tax free sale, of course I didn't go around to every booth asking "how much" so mileage obviously might vary.

I did the full conference pass which includes both the reception on Friday as well as the banquet & keynote on Saturday.

So I might be able to come with full package, but they are not transferring tickets anymore, but said I can attend with other person name. Not sure how that will work, but maybe I will be Patty. : ) - fingers crossed

Back