Kessil

Need Help Clearing Half Garage of Equipment, Tanks, Livestock - Divorce

We're almost done! We will likely schedule Wednesday evening to get the rest out. I will text everyone who helped break down two tanks.

All livestock found homes. Unfortunately, we still had a Brute left of live rock still in salt water. It is aptasia infested but nice sizes.

Anyone interested in taking this off my hands ASAP? Located at 336 Selby Lane, Livermore. Someone should pick this up no later than tomorrow noon. Please text me at 925-487-3312. Thanks, Patrick

IMG_1038.JPG

Hey Patrick,
Just got back into town wee hours of the morning yesterday after being mostly away for a few weeks, but let me know if you still need help Wednesday. I'm in Pleasanton.

Last edited:
Update: All remaining live rock found a good home. Only the stands are left. 187 stand goes to @ashburn2k a 105 stand to @OdinDT. And a lot of miscellaneous aquarium gear.

Thanks: for all the extra help @euod and @ashburn2k with taking the lead and coordinating everything. I am very, very thankful for that in this difficult time dealing with divorce.

Wednesday: I have to deal with urgent issues for my new housing situation in the morning. @ashburn2k, @euod, and @OdinDT, could you guys coordinate tomorrow's clear out. @cdhappy I know you are not available until the evening, but I think everything should be cleared by then.

Back