Cali Kid Corals

PSA CO2 Regulators

I came across today with a person who has some nice regulators that can be modified for CO2.
At least he has three Concoa, all two stage, double pressure gauges. They are sealed in bag.
He also has a lot of Swagelok fittings but I could not find the type Alan Le listed on his thread (I brought it back up) He’s going to send me prices once he sortes them out.
If anyone is interested lmk, I can give you his contact info.
Will post some images when I get them. He’s Located in South San Francisco, by See’s Candies.

20180910_184854.jpg
20180910_184846.jpg
20180910_184842.jpg
20180910_181259.jpg
20180910_181220.jpg

Are you sure they are dual stage regulators? I think the 302 is a single stage. Also the low pressure side is a bit high for our purposes.

Easy way to tell if they are dual stage is by looking at the back end of the regulator body. If it ends flat, it is single stage. If there is a nut or bolt at the end, it is most likely dual stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will ask him again about that; all of them have a high and low pressure ports stamped on them.
They have a marking on the low pressure side 0 to 250 psi

That is what a regulator does, it changes the pressure from HP to LP. The difference is that on a dual stage, there is a 2nd step down that goes from a middle pressure to the final set LP. This makes it so that there is a smaller gap in the pressures that are being regulated.

Compare what you saw vs a Concoa 432 stainless dual stage. Pay attention to the back of the regulator.

upload_2018-9-11_10-1-5.png

Below is what the 302 should look like.
upload_2018-9-11_10-2-28.png

Got it. I did see one with the nut on the back and a couple that were the body only, no gauges attached.
The Matheson I just got, luckily is a two stage. I asked the person, Dave if he had some Swagelok fittings and a needle valve (I saw it a while back). Has many fittings but barely few that Alan Le listed on his regulator thread.
I’ll probably see him next week, he was moving from one storage unit to another location.

Back