Kessil

Calling for some help from our established and high-end reefers.

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
As we did last time we will have a small auction (6-10 pieces) at the swap to raise funds for some hopefully special events this year.

We're looking for corals and/or other livestock that would generate interest. Don't want to put a dollar amount on it, but we all know what gets people excited in this hobby (and it's not just a-sexual reproduction.)

So far we have a WWC Bounce and a nice frag of Walt Disney. With the amount of members and established reefers we should have no problem coming up with a half-dozen "raise your eyebrow" frags to help the club out.

PM me.

Just added a colony size ORA Orange Setosa (A little smaller than our presidents hand.) Also added a generous frag of Tyree Pink Lemonade.

C'mon folks! We've got some great stuff in established members tanks. Let's support the club.

Just added:

PC Rainbow and Strawberry Shortcake from Tankguy who also is donating the Tyree Pink Lemonade. We have a club of 300+ members and so far 5 have stepped up? Did none of you learn from Sesame Street that it's nice to share? Or was that Mr. Rogers?

Not sure what I can donate... I don’t have anything like OG Bounce level.. any zoas that can qualify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just added:

PC Rainbow and Strawberry Shortcake from Tankguy who also is donating the Tyree Pink Lemonade. We have a club of 300+ members and so far 5 have stepped up? Did none of you learn from Sesame Street that it's nice to share? Or was that Mr. Rogers?
Editors Note - pink lemonade is not Tyree. I can’t remember where I picked it up

I have about a fist size cali tort colony I can donate. As well as a large neon green candy cane (12-15 heads). I’m out of town, but I’m sure I have some other stuff as well. I’ll get back to you.

I have a baby jawbreaker. My sticks aren't doing so well but I still have my two colony of WD I could frag a small piece.

Not sure what I can donate... I don’t have anything like OG Bounce level.. any zoas that can qualify?

Sure. It’s up to you... f you think you have something that’s worth auctioning . That would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are certainly zoas that qualify. Since we are limiting the amount of auctions so it won't take more than about 20 minutes it's not a good place for common (although popular stuff.) However, if there's nice frags with a few heads of lower $$ stuff we can put them together in very nice frag packs to auction, and that's fine as we have a few nice single expensive pieces now so some multi packs may be popular.

Back