Kessil

Jorahx 90g

4DGkX92.jpg

Hope everything is ok. We we're planning on heading up there on Thursday, but heard on the news about the forest fires.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hope everything is ok. We we're planning on heading up there on Thursday, but heard on the news about the forest fires.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No power all weekend. And Sunday the valley started getting pretty Smokey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’s that nem box doing for you? Noticing that it’s at the edge of the tank and Is the light enough for the nems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How’s that nem box doing for you? Noticing that it’s at the edge of the tank and Is the light enough for the nems?

I run my radions at 100% for the first 3 channels,
20% for next 3
Intensity at 100%. I have not checked the par levels. But i assume pretty high. It is indeed on the edge and I have the box slightly above the water level. To make less waves in the box. No lid.

Cut three more in half earlier today.

Some before, during, after photos. They weren’t happy haha.

8b71d89c03271e6caaaa4fa56feb4c9d.jpg

4f8fc07f09c641e83da1703ea86230ae.jpg

6d3fea87770635eba5fae0af19b503a7.jpg

0651286b414cb88c5ca8514aa4cc64c7.jpg

b83467671728b6000cc8bb88254e8df1.jpg

Thank you. I did know if that was bad or safe. Today I’ll look for a solution.

You may never run into a problem if it hasn’t shown any sign of melting already. If you do want to do something you can just use a couple pieces of wood or something to raise it up an inch or so. For something more permanent you may want to look at cutting a hole in the lid a little smaller than the light. That would also benefit you by letting more light in.

Or use a piece of glass, but then again; you will need to clean the glass from time to time

Back