Cali Kid Corals

BAR 2018 Annual Regional Frag Swap

Sometimes there has been an RSVP so people knew. Have the other Nor Cal reef clubs been officially notified? Awesome raffle you guys got going.

My red planet frags have encrusted the plugs, does the encrusted portion count towards the 1 inch requirement if the horn itself is not 1 inch?

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

My red planet frags have encrusted the plugs, does the encrusted portion count towards the 1 inch requirement if the horn itself is not 1 inch?

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

I would say yes if it's encrusting a 1" plug pretty completely. Frankly I'd rather have one like that on a Red Planet anyway than a one-inch vertical. If it's just a vertical 1" then the frag will have to encrust (on Re Planet) before it starts tabling anyway. An already encrusted plug will make for faster grwoth, but note that I'm not the final arbitrator on this.

I would say yes if it's encrusting a 1" plug pretty completely. Frankly I'd rather have one like that on a Red Planet anyway than a one-inch vertical. If it's just a vertical 1" then the frag will have to encrust (on Re Planet) before it starts tabling anyway. An already encrusted plug will make for faster grwoth, but note that I'm not the final arbitrator on this.
I would agree with Bruce on this. I'd rather have it that way as well.

How do I pre-register at the homepage? I only see a note there about sending money to paypal@bareefers.org

I am not sure whether the corals I will bring all qualify. If I end up having less than 3 qualifying corals, can I pay $ to fill the "gap"?

Thanks,
Julius

How do I pre-register at the homepage? I only see a note there about sending money to paypal@bareefers.org

I am not sure whether the corals I will bring all qualify. If I end up having less than 3 qualifying corals, can I pay $ to fill the "gap"?

Thanks,
Julius
Yes just send the PayPal money and put your user name here in the comments. What corals are you bringing?

Yes just send the PayPal money and put your user name here in the comments. What corals are you bringing?
Gee thanks for not responding to my question. I sent payment but didn’t know what else I needed to do. Username: Mozby’s Reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid $20 for pre-registration.

Baykes - I will bring some zoas I have had for over a year now. I am embarrassed I don't remember their names by now, which I was told when buying them as frags.

Back