High Tide Aquatics

BAR 2018 Annual Regional Frag Swap

Gee thanks for not responding to my question. I sent payment but didn’t know what else I needed to do. Username: Mozby’s Reef.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have access to the PayPal account so I have no way to know if yours went though. Looks like you sent it to the right account and if your PayPal account shows that you sent money to the clubs account you should be good to go. They will have a list of all the PayPal accounts that paid so you will still be fine if you did not type your username.

I don’t have access to the PayPal account so I have no way to know if yours went though. Looks like you sent it to the right account and if your PayPal account shows that you sent money to the clubs account you should be good to go. They will have a list of all the PayPal accounts that paid so you will still be fine if you did not type your username.
All good. Just making sure. Thanks.

Will is emcee. Auction had some amazing corals and people got screaming deals. (I think auction prices are in direct proportion to alcohol consumption, and this was a dry event). We ate pizza. 3 coral vendors and kimmie’s clownfish and jester 6. Nice people. Good way to spend a Saturday

Will is emcee. Auction had some amazing corals and people got screaming deals. (I think auction prices are in direct proportion to alcohol consumption, and this was a dry event). We ate pizza. 3 coral vendors and kimmie’s clownfish and jester 6. Nice people. Good way to spend a Saturday
Maybe next time it can be held somewhere where it can be appropriately a wet event. Sounds like it could be fun.

Thanks for a fun swap! Nice raffle items. I think people liked having vendors (no idea how much business they did and if they were pleased). I heard some first-timers had a great time. I got some new frags except a cool red sponge I bought from a vendor did not come in a tip-proof container and apparently tipped during the car ride home and was completely dry. Haha - had a separate birdsnest section this time and I think almost none was there this time. Funny what frags show up in waves.

As a frag pick area police officer (geeze what happened to Bruce and Mike who were scheduled to do it? :D) I do not want a "wet" event, don't know who are the angry drunks.

Out of curiosity how many swappers did we actually have? I'm trying to do some mathematical analytics on the swap (everyone loves those!) and kind of hard to do without knowing how many people actually swapped.

Hmm, so on average people brought about 4.5 corals each. Bonus/ultra corals were not meant to be applied to the "3 different species" requirement were they?

I think bonus/ultra do count towards the 3 minimum.

I’m kind of dismayed if that is the average number of corals brought since I know quite a few people brought WAY more than 3, so that means a large majority of people brought exactly 3.

Back