Jestersix

Monti Cap (orange and purple) and Spongodies

I need to trim back these two as they are taking over the tank.

Will have various sizes as big as palm size.

Requirement: supporting member

Pest warning: I have almost all the popular pests at one point or another in the tank. So take precaution and treat this like frag from the swap.

Last edited:
I'm in Fremont Ardenwood area, best time is after 9:30PM.

Would one of you guys have space get and hold the frag for everyone? So I'll just do one fragging session :D

Also I have branching GSP (tall tree looking kind) if anyone want some.
I can come by this sunday afternoon, I have space for some frags (4 or 5)... but I live in greenbrae, might be a little too far for some people.

Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Are you available at any time during the day? I caretake so nights are tough. Maybe the weekend?
I'm around today in the after noon except between 2:30-4

Roostertech,

Any risk od disease or pests? If none, I can hold ur frags in my new CDA 150.

I like also to try an orange monti frag myself.
Julius

I added pest warning :D Yes I do have almost every pest at one point or another. Though are at peace in my tank.

I may have to pass this time around then. My quarantine tank has had the corals from the swap for 3 weeks now. I am thinking to move them into the display tank in another two weeks.

I assume that if I add more corals I will have to reset the clock of quarantine?

I may have to pass this time around then. My quarantine tank has had the corals from the swap for 3 weeks now. I am thinking to move them into the display tank in another two weeks.

I assume that if I add more corals I will have to reset the clock of quarantine?

I never quarantine coral so I wouldn't know :D

If the coral comes from questionable source then I'd dip and go in.

Back