Cali Kid Corals

Looking for corals for school aquarium

Hi guys, we almost have the fish tank at my school set up. As of now for livestock we have one yellow tang and 2 clowns. We are trying to start getting it ready to be stocked up, and are looking for any coral/livestock donations. Mainly looking for things like kenya trees, gorgonians, mushrooms, LPS, and really easy sps like pocillopora.

not looking for any zoas (toxin risk) or acros (too hard to keep for what we are trying to do) or high end corals.

Thanks!
Kyle

Our school has available:
meteor shower Cyphastrea (1" x 2")
Hollywood stunner (sm colony unless it breaks getting off rock)
pinkish brown Kenya tree
green shroom
blue clove polyps (been hearing it could be invasive, so still in QT since frag swap)
green BTA
brown with bit of white rock flower anemone (2" diam.)
In Pleasant Hill.

Reactions: JVU
Kyle, look at the softies DBTC; there are couple nice green mushrooms.
I think it would be a great opportunity for you to introduce the principle of DBTC to your school for those young minds that might develop a liking to a saltwater aquarium hobby or better yet, future marine biologists, researchers, teachers

Kyle -- if we can figure out a time to meet I can grab some Red shrooms, Ora Birdsnest, pink birdsnest, Neon Trumpets, Hollywood stunner, Neon Toadstool, Nepthea and some other stuff I'm sure for you.

Our school has available:
meteor shower Cyphastrea (1" x 2")
Hollywood stunner (sm colony unless it breaks getting off rock)
pinkish brown Kenya tree
green shroom
blue clove polyps (been hearing it could be invasive, so still in QT since frag swap)
green BTA
brown with bit of white rock flower anemone (2" diam.)
In Pleasant Hill.
Hi Maureen, your a little far for me haha but thanks.
Kyle -- if we can figure out a time to meet I can grab some Red shrooms, Ora Birdsnest, pink birdsnest, Neon Trumpets, Hollywood stunner, Neon Toadstool, Nepthea and some other stuff I'm sure for you.
Yeah for sure bruce! Thats exactly the kind of stuff we are looking for.
I have some brown mushrooms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If you make it to sf let me know.
ill keep you guys in mind!

we were also able to get corals from @daddio

Wow- The fact that he’s still around and active after months of silence is the BAR good news for the day :)

You realize that Bruce and MolaMola are like 5 min from each other? One is too far and the other is perfect lol

I have some easy striped green mushrooms with red highlights and pink or green birdsnest if you want them. I could give them to Bruce who lives 10 min from me if you will be meeting up with him somewhere else.

Back