Reef nutrition

Trident!

But have you been fooled by seeing two different Tridents on two different tanks... No fancy pictures or displays here... [emoji16]
71a7649c099d1cdb6060ae2654fe53be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Nice. Double sweetness!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys both didn't work for Neptune, I'd be excited......

Show me two tanks of two customers that have Trident....or better yet, put a Trident on one of my three Apex's at home. ;) Please, pretty please?

Emails will be sent in the next few weeks to a few lucky NSI group members.

So you be seeing Tridents in customer’s tanks soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Emails will be sent in the next few weeks to a few lucky NSI group members.

So you be seeing Tridents in customer’s tanks soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I started reefing too late for the NSI signups. You should add me....I promise you I'd be a good test bed. ;)

So how long have you guys had them? I thought when @Vhuang168 showed off his it was because they had been released to the NSI testers. Seems like that hasn’t happened yet though. We’re you guys “alpha” testers?

Always wondered what happened to that sign up months ago.

Yeah seriously, whatever happened to that sign up for testing? We signed up early 2018 at the first coral swap of the year and nothing ever came out of it...

So how long have you guys had them? I thought when @Vhuang168 showed off his it was because they had been released to the NSI testers. Seems like that hasn’t happened yet though. We’re you guys “alpha” testers?

We were the 1st people to receive them for use outside of the office so essentially a pre-NSI release.

All just Photoshop.
Just like on corals, the weird lighting is always a giveaway.
;)

PS: Feel free to skip Mg if it makes the product easier.

I’m glad Neptune is thoroughly testing and refining the Trident before release, even if it takes longer. Seems like the kind of thing that, regardless of the advertising pitch, could turn out fantastic or horrible depending on the details and implementation.

With all the buzz generated you can bet there will be a lot of people rushing to critically judge it when it comes out, and I hope it earns positive marks.

I'm down to 2 alk test kits. Get it going!

Interested in taking the manual out of the testing and not for using with the DOS unit due to the calcium reactor (even though I still have an unused DOS unit in box...).

Back