Will you attend

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Hey it's time to frag some corals for our first event of the year! We'll be having a lil informal class on fragging corals. This timing should work well for our Member Frag Swap in March.

Information
  • Date:Saturday January 19, 2019
  • Start Time:12:30PM
  • 1486 Via di Salerno, Pleasanton
We'll cover different techniques for fragging different corals.
  • Which tools work best for which corals under certain circumstances.
  • Which corals should be fragged and which ones cannot be fragged.
  • What to do after you frag a coral? (e.g., don't put fresh cut fleshy corals in high flow or the skin will rip off
Please reply to the thread if you will be coming...and if you have any corals to bring that you want fragged.

Also, who has the Bandsaw? We will need this for the event.
Would like to come but doubtful-overlap with a kids birthday party. And not a 3 day weekend for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this what attendance looks like right now. Please let me know if I'm missing someone.

Mike B
John
Dave
Bob
Jeff
Eugene
Arnold
Alex
Mario?
Mark?
Eric?
Vincent?
Maureen?

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it unless there is a big storm in the Yosemite area. Sounds like a fun and valuable workshop, especially since I plan to up my fragging soon. Have fun, elite reefers! (so says Rich Ross)

Room for one more?

I haven't gotten a band saw yet but my frag tank is almost ready. I can bring a couple chalices, Favia and rainbow acans. A little early for fragging the bounce.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it unless there is a big storm in the Yosemite area. Sounds like a fun and valuable workshop, especially since I plan to up my fragging soon. Have fun, elite reefers! (so says Rich Ross)
Check Yosemite carefully. ... I am going to make it now because campgrounds are closed in Yosemite.

Check Yosemite carefully. ... I am going to make it now because campgrounds are closed in Yosemite.
I appreciate the warning! We're actually staying at my late sister's vacation place in Groveland. Going up for a break and do a bit of work on it and figure out how to keep the house in the family (financially). Have fun fragging!

Can I bring my water so that you guy's can do a water test for me? I am not sure if I am measuring my water parameters right. I recently discover that my hydrometer was giving me messed up readings. So I was having 1.030 on my salinity and I was recording 1.026 cuz of my broken hydrometer...

I am not sure if my test kits are register correctly as well...

Can I bring my water so that you guy's can do a water test for me? I am not sure if I am measuring my water parameters right. I recently discover that my hydrometer was giving me messed up readings. So I was having 1.030 on my salinity and I was recording 1.026 cuz of my broken hydrometer...

I am not sure if my test kits are register correctly as well...
Sure.

Back