Neptune Aquatics

DBTC: German Blue Digi

RandyC

Supporting Member
Please pass on a frag to two supporting members for DBTC purposes before doing anything else with frags. Anybody that has passed on a frag of this moves to the top of the priority list to get a replacement frag. Would like to see frags of this go to actively participating members with a history of success with montiporas. Updates and pics on how your frag is doing occasionally would be great as well.

I originally got this from @Wlachnit, so if he ever needs a frag of this, he has numero uno priority.

Lighting: I have noticed that it gets thicker branches under more light. If it's under lit it becomes pretty thin.

German_Blue_Digi_20190107_0232.jpg

German_Blue_Digi_20190107_0233.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah me too.
I'd love a frag.
I'm having good success with monti's and acros.

@dochou @iCon

I'm not going to the fragging workshop, but if you guys are going, I'm on the way from the peninsula to Pleasanton. Or maybe someone going from the peninsula can grab it for you?

CFM is also an option for pickup.

@dochou noticed you're going to the fragging session. If Castro Valley is on your way to Pleasanton, want to swing by and pick up a frag?
Sure I can come by. How far away are you from the meeting? Should I come after the meeting so I don't have to hold the frag during the meeting?

Sure I can come by. How far away are you from the meeting? Should I come after the meeting so I don't have to hold the frag during the meeting?

I'm about 25 min from Will's place, but if you're coming across the San Mateo bridge, you'll drive right past my house on 580 heading to Will's. I won't be home by the time the meeting is over, so before would be better.

Back