Our mission

Coral Farmers Market Donation Thread

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
This can be our biggest fund raiser of the year because of the large amount of people that participate in the raffles. This years our raffles will be right at the entrance and get maximum exposure. We have some great stuff lined up already, but last year at this time we had a huge response to "Coral Packs" Raffles.

But more than just a fund raiser it is definitely THE best event to showcase who we are and get more people interested in the club.

So I'm asking for some helping hands from members to help support the club with corals. We will raffle at least two packs and perhaps more depending on what gets donated by you! We need SPS, LPS, Zoas and other softies, collectible shrooms, fish (?) even colonies!

If I can get some firm commitments asap I can arrange to get them from everyone either before the show or at the show first thing in the morning --- and I can start advertising them now!

So post here or send a text or PM.

Hey Bruce, Im not sure if this chalice has any value as an auction item. Tank raised over many years. Pics taken with gopro underwater. Let me know if you want it and we can make arrangements offline.

1st pic circled is 3-4" diameter. The one in front is attaching to my rock work so that stays. Bottom right is part of the mother colony.

2nd pic is for reference only of mother colony, but shot is angled so looks small.

InkedGOPR0573_LI.jpg
GOPR0578.JPG

Bruce I can frag a few polyp of utter chaos from this guy in my frag tank.

d4634ceacd0c03c81262f5e72e47b450.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I can donate a 3” piece of Hollywood Stunner if that works. May even be much bigger come CFM time.

Also have a 2-3 in mini colony of hydnophora

I can always chop off some red and or green Digitata as well

I know it’s cheaper stuff, so if that’s not wanted I understand.

Okay I have made arraignments to get the donated clowns to the market. Ed at Clearwater will bring them to the event and hold them if necessary. I would recommend someone bring a small tank to set up and display the clowns. I am so sorry I cannot be there.

Okay I have made arraignments to get the donated clowns to the market. Ed at Clearwater will bring them to the event and hold them if necessary. I would recommend someone bring a small tank to set up and display the clowns. I am so sorry I cannot be there.

Damn -- I was hoping you were bringing your little clown display tank. I'll figure something out. I think I have a 3 gallon fluval AOI here....

Back