High Tide Aquatics

Odyssy or Sienna

I own a sienna. We looked at many minivans and the sienna and odyssey were the front runners. The fit and finish was (in our opinion) better than any of the American made vans. In the end the sienna just narrowly edged out the odyssey for us. If you’re using it for business your needs may be different though.

When @Coral reefer delivered water to me it looked like his vehicle was perfect for his business needs.

I am familiar with Mike’s vehicle
Unfortunately I’m not will to make that effort to get to a Mercedes dealer and I won’t get the fluffy bells and whistles that will be in either of the minivans

Parents have a sienna and I have the odyssey. The odyssey drives better. It handles more like a car than a van.

I’m used to driving a pathfinder so I’m not sure if that will matter
How do they feel when loaded up?
How about if I put 100 gallons of SW?

The Toyota offers 0% 5 yr financing

I own a sienna. We looked at many minivans and the sienna and odyssey were the front runners. The fit and finish was (in our opinion) better than any of the American made vans. In the end the sienna just narrowly edged out the odyssey for us. If you’re using it for business your needs may be different though.

When @Coral reefer delivered water to me it looked like his vehicle was perfect for his business needs.
I’m used to driving a pathfinder so I’m not sure if that will matter
How do they feel when loaded up?
How about if I put 100 gallons of SW?

The Toyota offers 0% 5 yr financing
id be very careful of how you load 850 pounds into any vehicle not designed to carry that kind of weight in a small area. Spread out no big deal, but concentrated in one area is likely an issue waiting to happen in my opinion.

Sienna is my choice, and the mini van I own. I don't know about the current models, but I do know at the time I bought my Sienna (2007 model) the Honda's had a horrible transmission that was almost guaranteed to go out on you as soon as your warranty ran out. ( $3000 fix) I know this for a fact, because I used to be a mechanic and still know lots of people in the trade. One mechanic I know, that's all he did.... day in and day out, replace odyssey transmissions.
Honda may have corrected the tranny problems on the newer models, but I still wouldn't trust it. I pick the Toyota hands down.

Back