Jestersix

Timten's back in the hobby tank.

Hi everyone,

I'm finally back in the hobby, after 8 year break. I ended up getting a IM Nuvo 20. The tank has been cycling for a month, and after one large water change this weekend I'll start looking for a cleaning crew.

So glad to see the Club still alive and healthy, I look forward to meeting/swaps.

Attachments

• IMG_5389.jpg
    IMG_5389.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 201
I have the same tank, stand and light currently running as well. Actually my light is the smaller gen5. How are you liking the stand?

That tank looks great when pair with its stand. Good luck with the cycle, I’m excited to see what you’ll grow with that big light

Hi everyone,

Wow this has been going a lot slower then I envisioned. With everything being closed, and work being crazy, I have yet to add any livestock.

I've been going really slow. I have a lot of hair algae, but I finally got coralline. Its been fun just watching the different stages of cycling and not worrying about coral. The way its going I'll keep up with two week water changes and wait out the hair algae. The sails seem to be working hard too. The way everything is going the first coral will be added right around the 5 month mark.

Attachments

• IMG_5550.jpg
    IMG_5550.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: JVU
Aww yeah, after around 10 years out of the hobby I now have coral in a tank. I’ll post picks once everything has time to settle in. This post is more of a time stamp for me .

Back