Cali Kid Corals

1:30 October 17th Sunday Lunch at Fiesta Vallarta

For a weekend lunch at Fiesta Vallarta, which Saturday or Sunday preferred?

• Saturday October 9

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Sunday October 10

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Saturday October 16

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Sunday October 17

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

H2OPlayar

Supporting Member
Hello BAR Members,

Let's get together for a lunch at Fiesta Vallarta in downtown Los Altos. To miss the normal rush, I was thinking start around 1:30 and hang out a couple hours. Their two tanks are looking good and the weather is still nice for outdoor eating. What day works best for people? I am happy to go multiple days as I live close by, but for the sake of people making a trek, I wanted to make an official day for us to meet. Let's poll people for a week, then I will pick the wining day. If anyone can only make it on one day that isn't the winning day, let me know and I'll come have lunch/dinner with you that day too.

Check out the tank journal in my signature for a preview of their tanks!

Happy Reefing!

Alright everyone, so it looks like I may just do a back to back Saturday and Sunday so that as many people can make it as they want to. How does making Sunday October 17th as the primary day as it has 5 votes, but Saturday October 16th I can get lunch there too to make things flexible and keep a familiar face at the restaurant both days. Sound good? Thoughts?

Edit: I see Sat Oct 9th with 2 other people, if you humans can't make the 16th or 17th and want to see the tanks still, let me know and I can make it out. As you all know, there is always something to fidget on the system.

I won‘t be able to make it this weekend because I’m working, but I wanted to make sure it was clear for people- What day/time did you settle on? And maybe edit the title to reflect this as well.

I won‘t be able to make it this weekend because I’m working, but I wanted to make sure it was clear for people- What day/time did you settle on? And maybe edit the title to reflect this as well.
Thanks for the input.

We are making Sunday, October 17th the Primary day that everyone is going to meet.

Since there were enough voters and votes for the Saturday October 16th before, I am also going to be there that day for anyone who wants to get lunch and see the tanks.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

I was really looking forward to this. Sadly I'm stuck at a major water main break.

20211017_122858.jpg

Back