Neptune Aquatics

12-Step Program

Presumably the Omega series, in which case 25% off is hard to turn away from.

Unfortunately they're not really good enough for a 200g tank, and the Alpha ones never go on sale.

Mario your Alpha 300 goes the complete opposite direction and definitely into the too large category :D

And I have a BM250, just one of the Sicce pumps died (cord frayed, zap zap stuff), which is fine I run it with one pump which probably is more than sufficient. I was thinking of finding a DC pump to use on it then I could fine tune how much power I put through it based on my tank.

Mario your Alpha 300 goes the complete opposite direction and definitely into the too large category :D

And I have a BM250, just one of the Sicce pumps died (cord frayed, zap zap stuff), which is fine I run it with one pump which probably is more than sufficient. I was thinking of finding a DC pump to use on it then I could fine tune how much power I put through it based on my tank.

The smaller, smaller brother of the A300...

I’ve got the alpha 170 I might be willing to let go of.
Well unless you might be willing to accept garage sale pricing for it, I think I'm better off with my BM250 for now. My tank is still dry, and even if I put water in it and super no-cycle juice in it it will still be a slow climb before I get to the point where I need a high end skimmer.

Back