Our mission

2021 BAR Apparel

Nice job on kicking this off.

I really dig the clean fronts of the black shirts, but not digging the back with the branding. I know it's a marketing and club preference, but I would really like to see a simple piece of apparel with just the clownfish in the chest pocket area of the front with nothing in the back. I'd totally rock one of those as a normal piece of apparel in the every day rotation.

I loves me some T-shirts
But as much as I want to get some of these...
Why no 100% cotton shirts?
I’m sorry but I can’t do “blends”
Some of the colors are available in 100% cotton. The information is a bit buried, but, for example, under "Size & Frabric info" for the Premium Unisex Tee, it says:

The Premium Unisex Tee is a classic crewneck t-shirt usually by Next Level Apparel. This shirt is usually made with a 60/40 blend of cotton and poly. Exceptions include heavy metal, pink, berry, maroon, light olive, gold, forest green, and Tahiti blue, which are 100% cotton. All fabric is combed and ringspun for a soft texture and premium feel.

So, if you get that one in maroon, you get 100% cotton.

I really dig the clean fronts of the black shirts, but not digging the back with the branding. I know it's a marketing and club preference, but I would really like to see a simple piece of apparel with just the clownfish in the chest pocket area of the front with nothing in the back. I'd totally rock one of those as a normal piece of apparel in the every day rotation.
This. I would love to pick one up with just the clownfish logo, or at least with the "Bay Area Reefers" lettering on the back smaller in dark font.

Reactions: Ibn
I went through the stuff I have stored for BAR and found a box of BAR T-shirts. Not a uniform distribution of sizes/styles, but still in perfect unused condition. The Board approved giving them away to members at the swap, so I’ll set them out on the freebie table for people.

My shirt arrived today. It’s American Apparel and 100% cotton. Picture sucks.
E7004327-1162-46AD-B4AE-E0DE1974836C.jpeg

Back