High Tide Aquatics

225 upgrade IS HERE

Wow, that was a great video. I really enjoyed the music to go along with the video, especially during the macro segments when it was zooming/fading out.

bee505 said:
Wow, that was a great video. I really enjoyed the music to go along with the video, especially during the macro segments when it was zooming/fading out.
Thanks Bennett, took me a bit to figure out what music should go over the video.

A little overly dramatic there with the music Ian :D

That last acan colony at the end, is that two colonies? or one? I see two separate shades on each side... and even in the center I see mixed colors on individual polyps.

Haha, more than one colony. But that one piece you are talking about with mixed polyps came off of one type of acan. One new polyp morphed half green then the rest that budded off next to it ended up green as well. Its very weird.

iani said:
Haha, more than one colony. But that one piece you are talking about with mixed polyps came off of one type of acan. One new polyp morphed half green then the rest that budded off next to it ended up green as well. Its very weird.

GFP transfer?

That might be possible. Or it could be how acans just change colors? Why there are different colors of acans?

LOL Jeremy.

Norm, I know how to do a time lapse. I just don't know if the computer would be able to handle the processing of one haha.

Back